Newly established in 2016 by the owners of the former Lodge on Heath, The Foundry at Rae’s Creek, continues to provide guests with premium hospitality and convenient shuttle service during the Masters Golf Tournament, in addition to hosting weddings, banquets, and galas throughout the year.
The expansive facility features a front deck, lounge, banquet hall, a covered and heated outdoor rear patio with a bar and grill, custom sound system, and flat screen TVs throughout.
The Foundry at Rae’s Creek was designed with the VIP guest in mind.
In 2018, we will be hosting our 19th consecutive event during the Masters Golf Tournament. Your guests can be a part of a tradition like no other while walking one of the most beautiful and exclusive golf courses in the world.
The Foundry at Rae’s Creek hospitality package includes:
- Access to the spacious 12,000 square foot climate controlled clubhouse with shuttle service to and from the nearby pedestrian entrance.
- Valet Parking
- Breakfast, Gourmet Luncheon & Dinner Buffet
- Full open bar each day
- On-site concierge staff
- Hand Rolled Cigars (Wednesday to Sunday only)
- Massage Therapists (Wednesday to Sunday only)
- Customized, built-in bars
- Outdoor bar and patio with seating
- Multiple flat-screen televisions
- Coat and Item check area
Masters week hours of operation:
- 7:00 a.m. – The Foundry at Rae’s Creek opens
- 7:00 – 10:00 a.m. – Breakfast & Open Bar begins
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Gourmet Luncheon
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Dinner Buffet
- 8:30 p.m. – The Foundry at Rae’s Creek closes
For more information call 262-241-8600
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Assorted Danish, Muffins, Pastries, and Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Waffle Bar with Assorted Toppings
- Scrambled Eggs and Biscuits
- Applewood Smoked Bacon & Sausage Links
- Made-To-Order Omelet Bar (Wed. – Sun.)
- Fresh Greens with a Variety of Dressings and Toppings
- Grill-To-Order Sandwiches and Paninis on Freshly Baked Bread
- Burger Bar
- Tuscan Macaroni and Cheese with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Italian Cream Cheese
- Bacon and Scallion Potato Salad
- Hand-Rolled Sushi (Wed. – Sun.)
- Pepper Seared Hanger Steak with Gargonzola Greek Chicken
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple Salsa
- Honey Pecan Glazed Pork Loin
- Tempura Soft Shell Crab with Oriental Dipping Sauce
- Wild Mushroom & Roasted Garlic Risotto
- Dijon & Herb Crusted Prime Rib With Au Jus
2018 Masters Schedule
Gates open 8:00 a.m. & close approximately 6:30 p.m.
- Monday April 2, 2018 – Practice Round
- Tuesday April 3, 2018 – Practice Round
- Wednesday April 4, 2018 – Practice Round
** Par 3 Tournament – Par 3 course 1:00 p.m.
Gates open 8:00 a.m. & close 30 min after play
- Thursday April 5, 2018 – Tournament Round
- Friday April 5, 2018 – Tournament Round
- Saturday April 6, 2018 – Tournament Round
Gates open 8:00 a.m. & close 30 min after Presentation Ceremony
- Sunday April 8, 2018 – Tournament Round
*All Times EST & subject to final confirmation
The following items are not allowed into the tournament; however, guests may check most of these items at the registration desk:
- Cell Phones
- Bags, Backpacks, Carry bags, Packages*
- Beepers/Electronic Devices
- Smart watches or any device with picture or video capabillity**
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages
- Beverage containers/Coolers
- Folding armchairs/Rigid type chairs or stools
- Radios/TVs/Tape Recorders
*Ladies pocketbooks are allowed. Personal bags/belt bags no larger than 10″W x 5″H x 5″D are allowed.
**Cameras are allowed on Practice Round days – Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Hospitality Only Packages:
- $250/person/day – Monday to Tuesday
- $500/person/day – Wednesday to Sunday
Customized Options Available:
- Badges and Practice Round Tickets
- Hotel or Private Home Accommodations
- Private Jet Service
- Airport Transfers
- Tee Times
Please call 262-241-8600 or contact us using the form below for additional information.
2018 – April 2 to 8
2019 – April 8 to 14
2020 – April 6 to 12
Kind words from our guests of years past.
I want to thank The Foundry for the hospitality. What a great place. It’s an awesome facility and if you haven’t been, you need to come.
Happy to meet the people at The Foundry. This is a dream come true.
This is our third year and it’s excellent. The place they picked out, the hospitality has always been great. The food, the service is excellent.
You guys have done a fantastic job. Appreciate everything.
One of the reasons we really love doing business with The Foundry is because they show you the true customer experience. We’ve worked with them for over three years.
Everything has just been so wonderful. They’ve made this trip so easy and so fantastic. Couldn’t ask for a better trip.
These guys are the best.
Weddings & Events
How can The Foundry at Rae’s Creek help you? You can reach us at the phone numbers below, or fill out the form with a detailed message. We’ll be in touch to assist you.
Masters Week Info: 262-241-8600
Wedding & Event Info: 706-724-2218